Established in 1995, Essential Cuisine has quickly become one of the UK's leading manufacturer and supplier of stocks, sauces and gravies to the UK’s foodservice and food manufacturing sectors.
Our group SOLINA (1685 employees, 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 17 countries) imagines, conceives and develops ingredient solutions for food industries.
Our Vision : "Creating sensory food experiences"
An opportunity has now arisen to join our Essential Cuisine team.
Business Development Manager
- Manage, develop and grow sales with regional foodservice end users and wholesalers
- Deliver agreed sales budget for account portfolio in line with company strategy
- Drive product sales and marketing initiatives within account portfolio
- Convert prospect business through effective sales process
- Establish a wide contact matrix with each wholesaler
- Deliver and exceed agreed sales budget
- Negotiate trading terms at senior level with new and existing customers
- Contribute to the development of effective sales strategy
- Responsible for maintaining records via CRM system
- Support National/Regional exhibitions where required
- Analyse sales results, forecasts and market info to implement appropriate actions to deliver budget and identify opportunities
- Confident and competent presenter
- Strong influencing skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels of decision makers
- A culinary background is essential, together with experience of working with foodservice accounts and branded, ambient products
- Self-starter and results orientated
- Enjoys working within a tight-knit, successful sales team
- Demonstrates good commercial acumen