We are the leading producer of chilled sauces in the UK. We supply the very top tier of supermarkets in the UK and we love what we do. Not only do make the tastiest and highest quality sauces out there but, we continue to innovate our recipes, formats and process so that we continue to put smiles on faces at the dinner table.
We’re not a business that stands still and rest on our previous successes, we like to stay fresh and keep improving everything we do. We continually invest in the development of our teams so that they, in turn, challenge each other and the business to improve.
Our group SOLINA (1685 employees, 450 M turnover, 18 production sites in Europe and locations in 17 countries) imagines, conceives and develops ingredient solutions for food industries.
Our Vision : "Creating sensory food experiences"
An opportunity has now arisen for Production Operatives to join our Solina Elland team.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure effective completion of internal audits, process development documentation along with customer specifications are completed to the required standard, to ensure both customer and business requirements are met
- Management of the internal audit schedule
- Completion of audits and writing up audit reports
- Completing site traceability exercises
- Presenting the internal audit system and reports at site audits
- Generation of product information data sheets and nutritional information for new products being presented to retail customers
- Checks compliance of nutritional data with customer code of practice requirements
- Completion of mini specifications / customer specifications
- Coordinating pre & post-trial and launch meetings
- Generating trial documentation and process records
- Completion of shelf life organoleptic assessments
- Any other projects/duties deemed fit by the Head of Technical
The successful candidate should:
- Be well organised, able to work on own initiative and have good communication skills
- IT literate with strong Microsoft skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Hold a degree in a food related subject / Or have the relevant experience
- Have industry experience
- be able to keep calm under pressure, whilst being assertive and tenacious when dealing with issues