As a leading European provider in the ingredients market for the savoury food industry, Solina’s aim is to draw on our unrivalled expertise and passion to create food solutions that deliver unique sensory food experiences. We want to contribute to the production of food that is good in every sense of the word: delicious, healthy and environmentally friendly.
Our collective vision is to offer all consumers new sensory food experiences and become the world leader of food solutions combining great tasting convenience and nutrition.
About our community
- We are a vibrant, global community of consumer-focused food businesses bound by a shared passion for the creation and consumption of great food.
- Our local expert member businesses develop trend-led and bespoke food solutions for the specific needs of our customers.
- We create food solutions that naturally delivers sensory experiences.
Why our community exists
- We draw on our unrivalled, global knowledge to develop concept-based food solutions and to offer sensory food experiences to all.
- We work with our customers collaboratively from concept to product, unlocking their food challenges through our suite of services and our unique food expertise.
What our community creates
- Our community creates unique, innovative food solutions with passion for our partners in the savoury food industry.
- Our solutions combine a commitment to great taste, well-being and convenience, delivering new sensory experiences and adding more pleasure to consumers’ lives.
- We create the fusion of our Taste and Visual, Functional and Nutritional know-hows to create food experiences.
International Growth Strategy
Our vision will also be reached thanks to external growth. It implies being able to continuously welcome and integrate new comers in our diverse multicultural community.
Solina offers customised functional, sensory, and nutritional solutions for a constantly changing food world by maintaining a glocal mindset that incorporates the latest food innovations and the flavours of local cultures.